Creating an business exit plan is important, but putting it into place effectively is crucial.
Gordian Solutions can provide the professional skills and confidential service that you need to project manage your successful business exit, leaving you continue to manage the day-to-day running of your business.
Project management services that meet your objectives
Working with you to agreed exit plan timeframes, we liaise with your advisors or our associate professionals to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
Objectives we can help you achieve include:
- Protecting intellectual property
- Obtaining specialist tax advice
- Identifying and recruiting potential successors
- Solving potential HR issues
- Improving or upgrading management information systems
- Building the data room for due diligence
- Developing the communication strategy for customers, staff and suppliers
- Arranging additional finance
- Strengthening your company’s brand via its website and social media policies
- Confirming customer satisfaction via research and surveys
- Liaising with legal teams to draw up appropriate contracts
- Providing interim Financial Director support
How we can help you
By showing potential purchasers the right level of growth, financial strength, quality of service and professional management, you can attract the biggest number of potential bidders for your business.
Preparing a sale to a third-party or to a chosen successor can be daunting and highly disruptive to your day-to-day business operations. Gordian Solutions and our associates can bring knowledge, experience and expertise to manage the process, limiting your involvement and allowing you and your internal team to focus on running your business. By providing insight, clarity and objective guidance, trusted advisers are a source of invaluable help in a process that can be both complex and emotionally taxing.
We understand that the project management of a business exit plan needs to be discreet and secure. You can be confident that we put the issue of commercial security to the forefront in our decision making.